Private Hospitality Suite with climate controlled environment; ample granite counter top space; second story, open-air observation deck with tent covering, panoramic windows for spectacular viewing, wood flooring, private restroom with vanity area and much more!
18th Green Marquee Includes:
- One Hundred Twenty Five (125) Marquee Tickets per day for four days; beginning Thursday, November 3 – Sunday, November 6. These tickets allow access to tournament grounds and Private Marquee.
- One Hundred (100) Grounds tickets per day, Wednesday – Sunday.
- Two (2) Clubhouse Parking Passes Thursday – Sunday.
- One (1) Honorary Observer Spot. This opportunity affords two of your guests to walk “inside the ropes" during an official competitive round.
- Full lunch buffet, hors d'oeuvres, dessert and full service, premium bar contracting available through tournament caterer.
- Pairing Sheets and Official Programs delivered daily to Marquee.
- Telephone, Television, Security, ShotLink Scoring System.
Please call the tournament office at 702-873-1010 for 2016 Marquee and hospitality opportunities.