Due to recent changes/updates in PGA TOUR policy, the Shriners Hospitals for Children Open has a new list of prohibited items which spectators will not be allowed to bring to the tournament. Specifically we ask that you review the updated bag policy, and only bring to the tournament grounds bags that meet the new criteria. All spectators will be wanded by tournament security and subject to search prior to entering the Tournament. Please review the lists below and leave any non-approved items at home. For additional information, please reference the PGA TOUR prohibited items list.
- No opaque bags/purses larger than 6" x 6" x 6" in their natural state
- No cameras permitted after Wednesday
- No signs or banners
- No coolers or outside food/beverage
- No weapons of any kind including firearms or knives
- No stepladders or step stools
- No chairs in carry bag (chair is permitted, bag is not)
Click here for a complete list of prohibited Items.
- Any bag smaller than 6" x 6" x 6"
- Clear plastic, vinyl bag or tote smaller than 12" x 6" x 12"
- One clear gallon re-sealable plastic bag
- Mobile phones, tablets, PDA's- MUST be on silent mode and adhere to PGA TOUR's Mobile Device Policy
- Umbrella's without sleeve
- Medically necessary supplies, strollers, small diaper bags, plastic baby bottles and other necessary baby supplies
- Binoculars without case